Dedicated to the patron saint of the city, the cathedral was completely destroyed by the earthquake of 1693 and was rebuilt in Baroque style between 1734 and 1761 by Vaccarini and Palazzotto.
The façade is made of Carrara marble, the interior houses the relics of the Saint and important monuments, including Vincenzo Bellini tomb.
Duration of Visit: 30 min.
Approximate Time Distance From the Port: 15 min. by foot.